Masah over cotton and nylon socks

As I am working as a receptionist abroad and am wearing shoes and socks while doing wudhu I cannot wash my feet. Is it ok without washing the feet am doing wudhu and completing my namaz? Please explain me clearly.

(Fatwa: 59/49/N=01/1436)

If your socks are made of cotton or nylon then it is not lawful to do masah (passing wet hands) over them while making wudhu rather it is necessary to put them off and wash the feet; otherwise your wudhu shall not be valid and when wudhu is not valid then salah also shall not be valid. But if they are made of leather then wear them after making wudhu. Then it shall be valid for you to do masah over them for 24 hours in case you are muqim and for 72 hours in case you are musafir, after your wudhu breaks.
كذا في عامة كتب الفقه والفتاوى.