My family member has seen a proposal for me. I did istikharah for the same and am unable to understand it and it seems to be quiet confused. Even I am not feeling well since then and keep on thinking about it. Sometime, I thought it is not good for me, sometime I think it is ok to go ahead with this. I am totally confused. Is there a way I can get it done by some other person (other than family member) to have better understanding.

(Fatwa: 1350/L-459/TL=11/1434)

Istikharah should be done by the concerned person. If the heart does not tend in first time then it is better to do istikharah for seven days. If your heart does not tend after seven days then you may also do istikharah even some more days. Your heart shall however have a disposition after all, in-shaAllah.