Praying of a family in congregation

Can me, my wife and my mother pray in congregation (stress is on the fact that there is no male member other than me). Secondly, if there is one more male member present (mahram of all, say my father), should he be standing – 1) behind me and ladies in the second row; or 2) besides me and ladies behind us?

(Fatwa: 1171/1178/M=10/1434)

If you want to do Jamah with wife, mother while there is no other male then your wife and mother shall stand behind you and you will be imam on musallah alone. But if your father is also joining you then he will stand with you on your right hand whereas the saf of your wife and mother shall be behind you as usual.