How to live with it?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by
I am undergoing very critical conditions and need your advice. I am married for 10 years with two kids of 6 and 9 year old. I and my wife have had regular differences on various matters leading to fights, which I sorted out by initiating the peace. But for last 3 years the situation has gotten worse as I have found out that my wife is inclined to her colleague (as she is working), past contacts and friends in the manner which is not allowed by Islam and society. I had inquired, confronted and warned her on three occasions but she retaliated in nasty manner and is not agreeing to give in or apologize. Moreover she blamed me for this. Now I cannot bear any more and would like to seek your help in the light of Shariah. I must tell you that I do not want to give talaq keeping in mind my kids and the honor of my family. Can you also suggest some supplications/wazaif to put her back on right path?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 641/509/D=1434)

Offer two rakah Salatul Hajah and supplicate Almighty Allah. Also keep on reciting the following dua extensively:
رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً.
Try to win her heart with beautiful wisdom, love and affection. Both of you should avoid incrimination and unnecessary anger. Have patience and control on you, Almighty Allah shall facilitate it, in-shaAllah. Also stop her from meeting other men politely.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:

More Answers…