Can you please mention some key features of the following texts when studying them:
– Majma’ al-Bahrayn of Ibn al-Sa’ati
– al-Mukhtar lil-Fatwa of al-Mawsili
– al-Muntakhab of al-Akhseekati
– Fawatih al-Rahmut biSharh Musallam al-Thubut
– Musallam al-Thubut
– Sharh of Muntakhab al-Hussami by Qawam al-Din al-Itqani (d. 708 AH I believe).
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
The key features of any book becomes apparent when one actually studies the book. Accordingly we advise you to study the books in reference and understand the features yourself. It may be disrespectful to point out academic key features which can be studied and realised by an academic himself. However, while studying the books in reference, if you experience any difficulty it will be our pleasure to assist you.
And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best
Student Darul Iftaa
Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.