dear imam my question is im married man but she not with me i went back home we got married and i came back to canada shes in pakistan sometimes we do chating online and we see each other nude isit sin or not ? and i got one more question to ask are we allowed to lick each other private parts?
In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh
1) As a principle, to see one’s spouse naked is permissible. However, due to the great distance between the two of you (knowing that physical contact is impossible), it would be advisable not to view each other naked as this will lead to arousal, which will then create the urge to masturbate and masturbation is prohibited.
2) Regarding licking the private part of a spouse or oral sex; one should bear in mind that Allāh Ta ̒āla has created the mouth as a favour to man for Allāh’s remembrance. Thus, the mouth is used to eat, make Thikr and reciting the Holy Qurān. These are all pure actions. To use the mouth for a lowly act, such as licking a private part, is inappropriate and should not be practiced.
(Hindiyah vol.5 pg. 372 Rashidiyah)
And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best
Ml. Zakariyya bin Ahmed,
Student Dārul Iftā
Checked and Approved by:
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Dārul Iftā, Madrasah In῾āmiyyah
Visit us at:
http://www.al-inaam.com [ Madrasah In῾āmiyyah ] | http://www.askimam.org [ Dārul Iftā – Madrasah In῾āmiyyah ] |http://groups.google.com/group/shariahcompliant [Shari῾ah Compliant Business Campaign] |http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shifaa [As-Shifā` Islamic Forum] | http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ulama_sa [Ulamā-SA Islamic Forum]
DISCLAIMER – Dārul Iftā questions
The Dārul Iftā answers issues pertaining to Shariah. Thereafter these questions and answers are placed for public view on www.askimam.org for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and can not be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. To ensure this Askimam.org will start to flag such questions. Previous questions on Askimam.org do not carry such cautionary message. Askimam.org bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
· The Shar῾ī ruling herein given is specifically based on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
· The Dārul Ifta bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer. The Dārul Iftā being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
· This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of the Dārul Iftā.
· Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited.Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.
 إذا أدخل الرجل ذكره في فم امرأته قد قيل يكره كذا في الذخيرة