i want to ask that can we join or go to the event of BARAILVI SECT, 2ndly plzzz give me the information about these BARAILVIS,what beliefs do they have which are wrong.
in our university they are very actively pulling the boys who are not familiar with them,but alhamdulillah we are also in very big quantity with the grace of allah and tabligh.
what about there literature,coz they write more about the BUZARGS not abt SAHABAS OR NABI S.A.W
SHOULD WE AVOID THEM ,OR WHAT TO DO???
In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh
Bareli is a name of a place in the UP area in India. Moulana Ahmed Raza Khan is from this area, hence he, his teachings and his followers, are attributed to this place.
(Mutala Bareilwiyat Pg.19 Vol.1 Darul Maarif)
We disagree with some of his beliefs.
Some of the beliefs of Moulana Ahmed Raza Khan are:
1. Rasullullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasalam) had the knowledge of the unseen
(Nizamul Fatawa,Vol.1,Pg.177,Deoband) 
2. That the Aayat “He is the first and the last and, he has power over everything and knows everything”, was referring to the being of Rasullullah (Sallahallahu alaihi wasalam).
(Sura Hadeed, Verse 4)
3. It was possible that Rasullullah (Sallahallahu alaihi wasalam) could have forgotten some of the Aayat of the Quraan (aliyaazu billah).
4. Help can be sought directly from the late Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Qaadir Jailani (Rahimahullah) (not as a medium to Allah Taa`la but that, Abdul Qaadir Jaailani (Rahimahullah) can directly grant help. )
(Nizamul Fatawa Pg.179,Vol 1,Deoband)
5. Rasullullah (Sallahallahu alaihi wasalam) is Omni-present. (Haazir Naazir).
(Nizaamul Fatawa Pg.195 Vol.1 Deoband)
All of the above are incorrect beliefs.
It is not proper for one to attend the functions of the Barelvi`s.
We would advise you to abstain from engaging in debating and arguing with the Barelvi`s as this will lead to an exchange of harsh words and ill feelings. Rather one should speak with kind words and wisdom. Allah Taa`la had commanded Rasullullah (Sallahallahu alaihi wasalam) to speak with kind words and wisdom in the Quraan
(Oh Muhammad Salallahu Alaihi wasalam) Call towards the path of your lord with wisdom and good admonishment.
(Sura Anahal V.125)
So likewise, we should call others towards the straight path with wisdom and kind words.
It is also very important that we make Dua that Allah Taa`la that guides them (Barelvi`s) to the straight path. Aameen
And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best
Ml. Muhammed Sindhi,
Student Dārul Iftā
Checked and Approved by:
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Dārul Iftā, Madrasah In῾āmiyyah
Visit us at:
http://www.al-inaam.com [ Madrasah In῾āmiyyah ] | http://www.askimam.org [ Dārul Iftā – Madrasah In῾āmiyyah ] |http://groups.google.com/group/shariahcompliant [Shari῾ah Compliant Business Campaign] |http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shifaa [As-Shifā` Islamic Forum] | http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ulama_sa [Ulamā-SA Islamic Forum]
DISCLAIMER – Dārul Iftā questions
The Dārul Iftā answers issues pertaining to Shariah. Thereafter these questions and answers are placed for public view on www.askimam.org for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and can not be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. To ensure this Askimam.org will start to flag such questions. Previous questions on Askimam.org do not carry such cautionary message. Askimam.org bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
· The Shar῾ī ruling herein given is specifically based on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
· The Dārul Ifta bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer. The Dārul Iftā being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
· This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of the Dārul Iftā.
· Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited.Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.
 .فانه يدعي ان الرسول يعلم كل المغيبات علما تفصيليا من الازل الى الابد …
 هو الاول و الاخر و الظاهر و الباطن و هو على كل شيْ قدير (الحديد 3)
 انظر نظام الفتاوى ج.1 ص177, ((و يمكن نسيان بعض الايات منه عليه الصلاة و السلام))
 انظر نظام الفتاوى ج.1 ص.179, و من خرافته انه يعتقد ان الشيخ عبد القادر الجيلاني مستغاث كبير فى العالم.