Amil

Who is an Amil? I am looking for an Amil/Raqi who abides by Sharia and is experienced and effective in dealing with Sihr and Ayn. I am newly wed and need assistance with dealing with sihr and dealing with a sahir. I am based in Durban.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh

An Aamil is a person who cures people from Sihr and Black Magic. If the Aamil is righteous and pious, then one should consult with such an Aamil. However if the Aamil is not pious and un-righteous, then one should abstain from consulting with such an individual.

You may consult with Moulana Zaheer Kareem Saheb of Durban. He is a competent Aamil with vast experience in treating Sihr and Black Majic. He is known to be very effective in combaiting the evil effects of Sihr.

You may contact him on:

Mobile: 083 288 1786

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Ismail Desai,

Darul Iftaa