Random List of Q&A
- Pleasuring one’s self for the spouse
- What is the Sunnah way of wearing Ihraam?
- Wearing a topi while playing sport
- Can I give zakat to an elderly couple?
- I seem to have done something to my wrists both right and left, but the right is a lot more severe, most likely while at the gym, and as a result I tend to get a lot of pains. Initially when it happen around 2004 I had difficulty holding a pen in my right hand. I have had this looked
- Making istikhara for deciding between jobs
- Facing away from the Qibla
- Is It Permissible to Do Good Deeds Intending to Please God and His Prophet?
- Aslamulaikum, Dear Scholar if a person has swore many times and he/she has failed on that one and now repentance on it so how many Kafarah he has to perform for those many swears which taken by name of Allah? Thanks
- Masjid property
- Authenticity of Ha Meem La Yunsaroon
- Musaafir doubting whether he will stay for less than 15 days in a place
- Is making dua in the sajdah permissible?
- I was performing Maghrib salaat with Jamaat and in the second sajda of the last rakaat I raised my head before the Imam said ‘Allahuakbar.” Is my salaat invalid for raising my head in haste?
- Divorcing one’s husband whose earnings are haraam
- Salaam, I sawn this dream. I am looking for tabir. Please answer me as quick as possible. I saw as follow: I was standing outside Jamiah Islamiah Dabhel and facing towards the road that goes towards Dabhel village. I saw Daura Hadith Building of Darul Uloom Deoband next to it. as I saw it I started giving Azan facing Daura Hadith Building of Darul Uloom Deoband. as I was giving Azan I saw two men coming in a car and getting out. They gave me salaam. I thought in my heart how can they give me salaam while I am giving Azan. Then I saw I am standing by frontdoor of my house in England and looking towards Daura Hadith Building of Darul Uloom Deoband. I can see it infront of my house and my family members are talking inside. As I was loooking my sister came and called me. Please give me tabir as I am a bit worried about it. JazakAllah.
- I try to be a practicing Muslim and Alhamdulillah dont remember to leave a prayer for the last more than one year. But last Friday I totally forgot that to pray
- Gift: can it be forwarded to others?
- Is divorce over a text message valid?
IslamQA.org is a repository of Islamic answers. We have collected over 82,000 Islamic Q&A from the official websites of various scholars and Islamic educational institutions around the world.
You can find answers to your questions from different school of thoughts (madaahib) from the Sunni scholarship. So far, we have collected around 80,000 answers from Hanafi Fiqh, around 1,000 answers from Shafi’i Fiqh, around 270 answers from Maliki Fiqh, and around 280 answers from the Hanbali fiqh.