Random List of Q&A
- Trading in gold online
- Selling Masjid Property
- Finding out gender of unborn child
- Avoiding disputes
- Praying in a Moving Car
- Is there any evidence that we should not speak to someone who is drinking alcohol or is drunk?
- Praying in a Room with Pictures
- What is sadaqah jariya and if it’s a sin for me to give away my books?
- Salaatul tasbih?
- Was Prophet Muhammad Light or Human? Is It Obligatory for Me to Know About Every Religious Matter?
- Eating in a restaurant wherein alcohol is served
- Repenting after earning haraam livelihood
- Is self punishment haraam or halal.?
- Zakaat on flats
- Green Imamah
IslamQA.org is a repository of Islamic answers. We have collected over 94,000 Islamic Q&A from the official websites of various scholars and Islamic educational institutions around the world.
You can find answers to your questions from different school of thoughts (madaahib) from the Sunni scholarship. So far, we have collected around 87,000 answers from Hanafi Fiqh, around 5,700 answers from Shafi’i Fiqh, around 270 answers from Maliki Fiqh, and around 280 answers from the Hanbali fiqh.