Random List of Q&A
- I Met Someone at College, but My Mother Said We Cannot Get Married. What Do I Do?
- Q1) What is the ruling on touching TRANSLATION ONLY (no Arabic) Qur’aan without Wudhu? …Q2) What is the ruling on touching Tafseer& books of Fiqh etc. without Wudhu where the Arabic Qur’aan content is significantly less than the other (Tafseer, Fiqh) content?…Q3) What is the ruling on touching books of Hadeeth & Fiqh without Wudhu?
- Child being disrespectful towards his parents
- Disappearance of the Urge to Break Wind in Salaah
- What is the Fate of Non-Muslims in the Afterlife?
- Question ID#:20117 What our ulema say about nikah misyar which is popular in saudi arabia which is done as follows- 1. There is an offer and acceptance (Ijab and qabool) 2. There are witnesses from both sides (Man and woman) 3. Man pays Mahr to woman 4. Nikah is not fixed for a period 5. Normally woman is widow or divorced or aged 6. Normally woman is rich who bears her expenses for livelihood or her father bears livelihood 7. Man is not responsible for livelihood(Food house etc) but in some cases man will pay livelihood. 8. Man and woman meet each other from time to time to fullfill their desires 9. This nikah is registered with the government 10. This nikah is kept secret from public. Only the wali of woman knows about this. Jazak Allah Khair
- Is it suitable to use abbreviations like “SAW” and “SWT”? Also, is the sunna to *write out* these laudatory expressions in written form, or does the sunna refer to using them when speaking about the prophets, scholars, etc.?
- What if someone’s nose does not touch the ground during sajdah?
- Women going to male doctors
- A Believer is afraid when he carries out a sin
- Performing salaah with oil on one’s private part
- Being casual with one’s female students
- Can I Skip Washing My Face in Wudu Due to Medical Reasons?
- Consulting one’s parents with regards to nikaah
- 1. I have heard from a lot of people that month of safar is unlucky, and insecure month. Is it true or false ? 2. If sperm is passed away with urine, is it obligatory to perform ghusl? 3. Can a person from hanafi maslak pray salatul witr behind a imam who is from shafi maslak and also can we make dua in fajr fard prayer behind them.
IslamQA.org is a repository of Islamic answers. We have collected over 94,000 Islamic Q&A from the official websites of various scholars and Islamic educational institutions around the world.
You can find answers to your questions from different school of thoughts (madaahib) from the Sunni scholarship. So far, we have collected around 87,000 answers from Hanafi Fiqh, around 5,700 answers from Shafi’i Fiqh, around 270 answers from Maliki Fiqh, and around 280 answers from the Hanbali fiqh.