- The du’a of Yunus (‘alayhis salam)
- Salam masnoon. meri ammi ne meri khala ki beti ko apna doodh pikla diya tha .ab khala us ladki ki shadi mere bhai se karna chahti hai. kya ye sahi hai. ammi ne bataya ki us waqt unko doodh nahi utar raha tha.mehrbani karke batay ki dono halat me kya karna chayee doodh utr raha ho to kya kara , na utr raha ho to kya karen.
- Virtue of planting trees
- Platonic Friendships?
- I am breastfeeding my 5-month old daughter – can I fast during Ramadan? The iftar time will be 8:30pm. If fasting affects lactation should I continue or make up the days later?
- A description of Hatim’s Al Asamm Salah
- The state of relationships on the Day of Qiyamah
- Kindly explain to us whether erecting cubicles for I’tikaaf is in fact necessary.
- Is it permissible to build structures on graves?
- Salah with mic in hand
- The scholar’s grave will be illuminated
- Can a non muslim girl convert to Islam on the day of her Nikaah?
- Is it okay if I recite the tasbeehaat during rukoo’ and sujood once instead of thrice?
- Hadith relating to Jabal Uhud and Jabal ‘Air
- Husband saying ‘ab to dedi’ referring to talaaq
- Kaffarah for breaking an oath
- Secret nikaahs
- Early Menstruation after miscarriage
- Re-8123: I’d like to know if not being able to forgive another person who has caused much distress makes me a sinner and does the fact that the other person asked mean he is forgiven anyway?
- Validity of Hadith … “A man named Numan ibn thabit and called Abu Hanifa will appear and will revive Allah ta’ala’s Religion and my Sunnah.”
IslamQA.org is a repository of Islamic answers. We have collected over 82,000 Islamic Q&A from the official websites of various scholars and Islamic educational institutions around the world.
You can find answers to your questions from different school of thoughts (madaahib) from the Sunni scholarship. So far, we have collected around 80,000 answers from Hanafi Fiqh, around 1,000 answers from Shafi’i Fiqh, around 270 answers from Maliki Fiqh, and around 280 answers from the Hanbali fiqh.