It is permissible to wipe the face and hands after Wudhu.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Read these QA to learn more..
- Wiping one’s face and head with a towel in ihraam
- Asslamu aleykum, I heard that wiping your face after dua is a bidah, please provide hadith or ayah proof supporting wiping face if it is not a bidah. This is what another fatwa website: says Those who say that the face should be wiped quoted some ahaadeeth as evidence, but upon further examination they are not saheeh, and do not support one another.
- Permissibility of Looking at other than the Face and Hands…So it is permissible to glance/look at more than the face and the hands ??
- Why do Muslims wipe their face with both hands when reciting the Kalima, or at the end of a Du’aa? Why some kiss their thumbnails and rub their eyes at the mention of the name Muhammad S.A.W.S.?
- Wiping the hands on the face after dua
- respected scholar assalamualaikum , in order to get married one must see woman but how much????. 1.only face and hands rest covered by burqa 2.face hands hair ,entire body what is to be covered? 3.if someone has urine dribling problem does she has to tell the person he is marrying?????/ 4.what if anyone comiited zina shall she disclose or not???/