- Can my Finacee have male friends…?
- I gave divorce while I was angry. Does this constitute a divorce?
- Are anti-depressants drugs allowed in Islam
- I had asked one question regarding salah last time. You asked me to tell more details about Imam. I work in a company. There is only one mosque in that area which is led by Barailavi people, they claim to be of maslak-e-Ahmad Raza. I daily offer Zuhr salah behind him with jamah, and Jumuah prayer as well. I wanted to know whether is it allowed for us (Deobandi followers) to offer salah behind him. He has beard as per sunnah, always wears Islamic dress. But, the major deviation in our and their belief is there. He always says Salam saying “Ya Rasoolallah”. He always says that Muhammad (SAW) is having ‘Ilm-e-Ghaib, for this he gives examples of Ahadith also. But that much we Deobandi also believe, I daily do taleem of Fazail Amal and Muntakhab Ahadith, in that such hadith are there. But we do not claim that knowledge as ‘Ilm-e-Ghaib’. Please tell if salah behind him is allowed or not, and if not allowed then what is the alternative I should do?
- Is your fast valid if you have a wet dream?
- Why only 2 madhhabs on?
- Some Factors to Consider When Choosing a Madhhab
- Praying on Bird Droppings
- Seeking refuge from Satan (ta`awwudh) during Ramadan
- Reciting another surah after surah Al-Fatiha in the third & fourth rak’ah of an obligatory
- Is it recommended to wipe the back of the neck in the Shafii school?