- Sunna or Bid’a?: Fasting the First Nine Days of Dhu’l Hijjah
- Is it compulsory to shave the head in Hajj or can one merely trim the hair?
- Women performing Hajj during menses
- If someone has lots of debts on his head can that person go for Hajj salaam
- Hajj for Deceased
- Not Cutting Hair and Nails During First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah
- Some Important Fiqh Concerning Udhiya/Qurbani
- If someone is in Makkah on Eidul fitr for Umrah does Hajj become obligatory on them
- Cutting One’s Own Hair to Release Oneself from the State of Ihram
- The Fiqh of the Eid al-Adha Sacrifice (udhiya/qurbani)
- Delaying Hajj
- The farewell and going-forth tawaf
- Performing Hajj on Behalf of the Deceased
- Shortening & Combining Prayers at Hajj
- When is a hajj pilgrim permitted to have someone else stone on his behalf?
- What is the Ruling on Cutting the Hair and Nails during Dhul Hijjah?
- The Ruling on a Woman “Traveling” by Herself, without a Mahram