- My question is regarding Salatul Janaza. The ghair muqallids say that without Surah Fatiha the Salatul Janaza is not acceptable. Please give the correct proof of our hanafi method with reference to hadith.
- I know that betting is forbidden in Islam. But is working on a betting company as a software engineer is forbidden or bad as well? Last week I had an interview with a company, they are betting company and looking for a software engineer. And I am worried that if I work
- What is Sunnah. Is it all the things that the prophet did or just the things he preferred.
- I want to know what Islam says about donating blood or organs to someone and if Islam allows it, is it allowed to give blood or organs to a non-Muslim or an organization like Red Cross or any other non-Muslim organization. In my case I am living in United Kingdom so can I give blood or organs to an organization who needs it?
- (1) i am working in office where most of my collegeous are non muslims and they are approaching me for some help. i use to make efforts to complete such help. please clarify whether i can pray two rakats salatulhajath before starting such work. (2) some non muslim friends are approaching me and asking me to do dua for their worldly affairs like passing of their son in exams etc. whether i can do dua for their (non muslim) wordly affairs. please inform me.
- Does Ghusl have to be with running water or can it be in a still bath?
- What of those to Whom Islam Does Not Reach
- Shortening Prayers and Tayammum While Engaged in the Haram While Traveling (Maliki)
- Is It Valid to Divorce Someone While Angry or During Menstruation?
- The Destiny of Those Who Have Not Hear about Islam
- Eating in a Place that Serves Alcohol?
- Is It Permissible for a Woman to Grow Long Nails and Shape Them?