- Children: Prayer & General Wisdoms
- used to work as a teller for a bank – All the money that I have earned, is it considered Haram? Is there anything that I can do about it?
- Is watching and listening to a Islamic lecture on the TV which increases the faith and imaan of a Muslim, prohibited or permissible?
- Can a person make niyyah for Qadah of a missed fasts and also do niyyah for Shawwal 6 fasts ?
- What is the Aadaab relating to thanking someone (Muslim or Kufaar)? Can we say “thank you” even though all praise is for Allah (SWT)?
- 1.From whom my wife should do purdah 2.I have seen a very bad dream about me and my wife. What should I do (sadqa etc)
- What Is the Shafi’i View On All Women’s Congregational Prayer?
- Do wet dreams break ones fast?
- Giving ring at the time of marriage agreement: is it an imitation of non-Muslims?
- Qunut in Witr
- Are sexual offences ever established with less than four witnesses? I mean, in other than actua
- Position of Smoking