What should the husband do when he is unsure which of his wives he had divorced?
- Assalam alaikum kya islam mey BROKARING ka karobaar durust hai, kya. makanath dilana aur us par paisey lena. dallali, baraye meherbani tafshil sey boliyega. JAZAKALLAH.
- Gifts from a person whose income is haram… One of my friend works for bank (involved in the interested based business),
- Girls playing with dolls
- Is Zakat obligatory on the money given to me by my parents
- Mane apne bete ka naam hmza rkha hai iske maane keya hai yeh naam sahi hai ki nehi jawab irsal frmaye Allah hafiz
- Methods of Praying Make Up Prayers Quickly
Is it permissible for a woman to recite Quran in a gathering attended by non-Mahram men?
My colleagues have started what is called in Arabic a "Jamiah" (Money contributed monthly by a group of people so that each collects the total sum in rotation). As I came to know about it and owed lots of money to different people-because of house construction costs-I offered five hundred JDs to the colleague who was to collect that Jamiah first in return for taking his turn. Is it unlawful to do so?
I have two wives and used to accommodate each in a separate house. After I was laid off from work, I couldn`t afford to keep each in a separate house, so I rented one house and gave each a separate room with separate facilities. What is the ruling of Sharia on that?
What is the ruling of Sharia on wearing Niqab?
I have been wearing niqab for a long time. In the last few years, I started experiencing sharp pain in my eyes, so I went to an ophthalmologist and he recommended that I take my niqab off. Latter on, my sight became poor and I fell to the ground several times. It is worth pointing out that I can`t wear niqab while having eyeglasses on. Is it permissible for me to take my niqab off?
Is it permissible for a father to give his daughter away (Marriage) to his uncle (Maternal)?
Is my wife`s stepmother forbidden for me in marriage forever?
It is Permissible for a Muslim Woman to go out for Work when Conditions of Sharia in this Regard are Met
Is it permissible for the man to prevent his wife or daughter from going out for work?
What are the conditions for holding the position of an Islamic judge, and is it permissible for a woman to assume that position as well as as positions of non-exclusive jurisdiction?