Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Qibla.com » Fiqh Manual in Urdu 

Fiqh Manual in Urdu 

Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani

Which Hanafi Fiqh manuals in Urdu would you suggest (not Behisti Zewar) – preferably well-organized, properly presented and structured- somewhat of comparable quality to the Reliance?

Answer:
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu alaikum,

A reply by one of the subscribers:

There is a book I have titled “Umdatul Fiqh” in urdu by Moulana Sayyed Ziwar Husain Shah. It is in four large volumes. It is well-organized, properly presented and structured. I have found it to be reliable. You can get it from Pakistan. I really like it a lot and I use it extensively because it covers each aspect of Ebadaat in great detail. It only covers Fiqh ul Ebadaat though.

This answer was indexed from Qibla.com, which used to have a repository of Islamic Q&A answered by various scholars. The website is no longer in existence. It has now been transformed into a learning portal with paid Islamic course offering under the brand of Kiflayn.