Changing one’s clothes before sleeping
Q: Is it a Sunnah to change one’s clothes before sleeping? Does anything about this appear in the Ahaadith?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Few days ago I had a dream and I saw that I am in some very big open place(like a huge ground) and A man(Long hair, with beard and wearing white clothes,with noor on his face) is approaching near me and there are 100’s of people following him. When he is near me, I ask him “Are you Hazrat Moosa(A.S)?” But he replies “No, I am Hazrat Essa(A.S)” And that is it. There was nothing else in the dream. When I woke up after the dream for changing the side while sleeping I remember it was the time after the Fajar, when there is some light in the sky. It was early morning. Besides that, I had no influence of anything whether food, any thought etc. I had no thoughts about Hazrat Issa(A.S) or anything like that before my sleep. Kindly Tell me the interpretation.
- My question is that if a person is alone and he comes out of bathroom in towel after taking bath and enters in room and locks the room. No one is there in the room then he takes out his towel and is completely naked now then he starts putting on new clothes one by one. So is this the way of changing clothes allowed and is his wudhu and bath valid now. If not then what is the Islamic way of changing clothes.
- Does changing your clothes or changing a baby’s diaper invalidate wudhu?
- Q: I keep having doubts that won’t go away. I think I might be suffering from OCD. After I finished esha namaaz, I remeber that before maghrib namaz I went to the toilet and usually I wipe the seat before sitting because there might be water in there. But I can’t remember if I wiped it or not before I sat down. I might have wiped it but I might have forgotten. I can’t remember. I am trying really hard. I think I might have because its what I always do but then I have doubts thinking I didn’t. In this case am I napaak? Are my clothes napaak? Do I need to take another shower or do ghusal or change my clothes. Please help me. My mother thinks I am crazy for changing my clothes and showering so much and always washing stuff like my hand or clothes or body. Please help me.
- Changing clothes in privacy
- Changing one’s clothes during I’tikaaf