Impurity on the hand banister
Q: If you remember making the hand bannister on the stairs napaak about 2 years ago because some urine soaked clothes touched it but you forgot about it and now you just remembered and you’ve touched it with wet hands since then what should you do?
A: Clean that area that you are doubtful about.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I’m having a lot of doubts. 1. Touching an impurity breaks wudhu? I mean if I clean the impurity off, my wudhu will stay intact, right? The impurity was not from my body. 2. If non-halal chicken curry falls on my clothes, will my clothes become impure? Basically what happened is that my friend had long time ago fried non-halal (actually machine…
- I am a very doubtful person and I keep doubting myself over impurity. I have a few questions please help me make my life easier on me.1. We take a shower in bathtub and during wudhu I wash my feet in there. On one side of the tub water collects and we have to drain it by pushing it with our feet towards the drain. So does my wudhu or ghusl qualify or do I have to wash then drain with feet and then wash again?2. While washing my hands some soap which I had put on my hand touched a part of my hair. From the shoulder as my hair was falling off the shoulder. Does my hand become impure if it touches the soap on my hand which I had applied?3. After Intimate relations between couples if after that you touch your phone or switch with that hand does it become impure. If impurity is dried off but hands are not washed and you touch it. Does it become impure if you touch other things? And if someone else touches the same things with wet hands, does that other person become impure?
- It is mentioned that do not use your right hand during istinja. [Bahisti zewar] What does it mean ? Either do not hold your private parts with your right hand or do not hold stone with your right hand? Or do not use your right hand at all during istinja. We generally hold our private parts with left hand and stone with right hand. Are we correct?
- What if a moist hand touches dry impurity?
- I went to the toilet and I saw an impurity on the shower with which we do istinja. I did not have an option so I tried to avoid the impurity and used it as I was not clean and couldn’t get up. Though while cleaning my hand touched that area and some of it came on my hand. Avoiding everything I managed to clean myself and put the shower back. While putting the shower back a few drops of water from my hands usually fall on the floor. I’m not aware whether I stepped on those drops or not as I was cleaning the shower from the impurity. I then poured water on my feet I was wearing slippers and I poured water on my feet near the drain as there was no place to wash feet. I am not aware whether the water went till the base of my slipper to clean the water drops of that fell on the slipper base. I then stepped on the water left from the pouring and went out. I’m worried that what if I have spread impurity in the house by walking with those slippers as the dirt from the slipper like mud etc was still there and I’m not sure if the impure water drops have been cleaned or not. Is my house impure by stepping on the water near the drain from the pouring?
- According to maliki fiqh if a small child places his impure fingers into a large bucket of water or oil or something, (or if a drop or two of impurity falls in) if a few drops of this gwater or oil or something gets on somebody’s body or clothes would the salah be acceptable or is it only real visible impurity?