Walking around the house naked
Q: Can a person walk round the house naked when everyone else is fast asleep and he has no fear than anyone will wake up and see him?
A: It is not right.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Exposing one’s satr and walking around the house
- A guy came to see me on Sunday and on Monday morning after Fajr I had a dream. I hadn’t made istikhaara or anything yet because it was too early. He hadn’t even yet proposed. I dreamed that we were walking along my Aunty’s street but in my mind it was a different country though I recognised it. I asked the guy that came to see me for a divorce while we were walking because I was fighting with him. He laughed and refused to give it to me. The guy in the dream and the guy in reality were two different people, the guy in reality wears kurta and has a beard whereas the other had neither. I think maybe it’s because I cannot remember the face of the guy that came to see me. I was feeling hot and sick while we were walking because the sun was hot and I was pregnant (i think that was what was making me feel sick) but I didn’t know it in my dream. The next thing I remember is that we were by my Aunty’s house and their maid (who passed away) put me in the shower so that I could cool down. After a while I became aware that my Aunty and some other people were watching me shower and I realised that I was naked so I think I made myself wear clothes because when I looked down at myself again, I had clothes that covered me enough but by then they had turned away. After he proposed I read istikhaara salah and I had a dream that my mother or somebody told me to go see red tomatoes or something and I think the guy that came to see me was by it. I woke abruptly from this dream. These dreams seemed long but were very short.
- I am married to my husband for the12 years. He has been saying for the past 3 years that I am not a good person, he does not talk to me or sleep with me. He is not even supporting me financially, I work for supporting my 2 boys and myself. I put my hand on the quraan and said I have not done anything wrong but he does not believe me. He wants to divorce me according to the legal system here. His parents do not talk to me and to my parents. My ammi calls his house and they say wrong number and put the phone down. I do not want a divorce-i have 2 boys who do not want a divorce. This is the second time my husband has sent me paper from his lawyer for divorce, I have not answered.For the past 2 years I am seeing and hearing things in the house-paikhana in the bathroom 3 times, my son says he hears voices and sometimes people walking in the house. I hear people walking or talking also. When I am having bath I hear someone knocking on my door, not sure if it is related.help & pray pleas
- is it okay to perform wudoo naked and ghusl naked is it accepted or must one be covered. Replacing the jummah prayer with other is it okay,what happens if you miss three jummahs
- I have heard that being completely naked during sex is prohibited in Islam. Does that mean the husband and wife must have some clothes on or they can be fully naked but they have to cover themselves with a sheet. Please make it clear in detail.
- Your Site says taht it it is immodest for husband and wife to be completely naked in frotn of each other, but its ok to be naked during intercourse. My questions are: