Assalamu Alaykum W.W.
What should we do:
- When we pray salaah behind the imam and we have missed rakaat(s)
- If in salaah with jammat, I happened to be in the second saf and the person in front of me broke his wudhu and left salaah
- If one breaks wudhu in salaah with jamaat and he is in the first saf, should he
- Should he go all the way round, walking infront of everyone and walk on the side? Or…
- Walk back through the safs, fourcing gaps in the sufoof?
- If I am leading the salaah and during salaah I happened to break my wudhu. How should the situation be dealt with
- When the imam says the 2nd Salaam you are allowed to get up
- You should walk upto the saf in front taking just 2 steps. Continuous walking up-to 2/3 safs could break the salah
- The less inconvenience, the better
- You Should pull someone from behind and let them continue the salah