This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Spouses should Know their Rights over one another to Prevent Problems
- I am madly in love with one of my relatives. She is also madly in love with me. We want to marry each other. but her parents arranged her marraige somewhere else saying that love before marraige is immoral in islam. Is it correct that love for somebody before marraige is haram in islam. can we get married.
- Bismillah Shareef
- Brushing One’s Teeth & Using the Siwak (Tooth stick)
- Does A Blood Test Invalidate the Fast?
- Drinking mocha ice frappe with less than 0.05% alcohol
- About Azaan