I have a question that praying the wazifa Ayat-e-Karima is wrong or right? I have been reading that this wazifa is powerful and helps us in difficulty and gives us relief and I would like to know is it right and could you please give me more details on it?

Q: I have a question that praying the wazifa Ayat-e-Karima is wrong or right? I have been reading that this wazifa is powerful and helps us in difficulty and gives us relief and I would like to know is it right and could you please give me more details on it?

A: Yes, if you are referring to لَا إَلهَ إلَّا الله . It is about the most virtuous of zikrs.