How to advise one’s husband

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: How to deal with a husband who regularly disobeys Allah and gets angry when wife reminds him to stop bad habits?


A: Don’t approach him directly. However, commence ta`leem in the home in the mornings and evenings for at least ten to fifteen minutes and then beg Allah Ta`ala’s assistance and guidance for all.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

ادعُ إِلىٰ سَبيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالحِكمَةِ وَالمَوعِظَةِ الحَسَنَةِ وَجـٰدِلهُم بِالَّتى هِىَ أَحسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعلَمُ بِالمُهتَدينَ ﴿١٢٥﴾

Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest