Recently a marriage proposal was given to me. After talking to the family and the guy I had an uneasiness in accepting the proposal. So I decided to do Istikhara. After doing it for three days, my uneasiness was more defined. I was still not in peace. I also had a dream that showed me not accepting the proposal. What does this mean? Should I reject the proposal?

Q: Recently a marriage proposal was given to me. After talking to the family and the guy I had an uneasiness in accepting the proposal. So I
decided to do Istikhara. After doing it for three days, my uneasiness was more defined. I was still not in peace. I also had a dream that showed me not accepting the proposal. What does this mean? Should I reject the proposal?

A: If you and your parents are not pleased with the boy, then you should not accept the proposal.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.