Is there a Hadith “Live like brothers and deal like strangers”?
Q: Is there a Hadith “Live like brothers and deal like strangers”?
A: We have not come across this statement in the authentic books of Hadith.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Almost 2 months ago I divorced my wife after a streik. I utter these word 3 times that she is no more my wife. Now my question is if we are already divorced and we can not marry or live together again? Or it was just a one dirorce and we can live together without or with nikah? I would really appreiciate your answer as we are very confuse at this stage and really need help from our brothers who really know the matter and can guid us properly.
- Who are the “Ghurabaa” (strangers) mentioned in the Hadith?
- Being involved in a haraam relationship: I am not happy in my marriage and due to this I have pushed away my husband. We both live in one house like complete strangers.
- Two people who wanted to secretly get married, went to a public place and approached two male strangers. The man who wanted to get married, asked the strangers in urdu, if they spoke urdu. The men replied that they did. Then the couple in front of these two men, said the proposal and acceptance and immediately left. My question is, is this nikah valid? The couple only assumed the strangers to be muslim because they spoke urdu, and there is now no way for them to get in contact with them so as to ask if they are actually muslim.
- I am married and have kids. Through out my marriage I had a lot of problems. I stayed because of my kids. The issues were mainly my wife is listening to her brothers and parents who have just become rich and I still belongs to the middle class. She just argued on everything and when she is at her parents home she lies about me (means doing Gheebat in indirect ways). She goes with her parents on outings without me. I clearly told her that try to live happily with the salary I earn and don’t keep your eyes on your brothers money. But then she started arguing by saying that my brother is giving me money and taking me out and you have to live alone if you cannot spent for me and for yourself. (If I to her as Greedy, I would be correct). She even shouts in front of me and doesn’t even let me touch her as for marital intercourse or for anything and just saying that you are having just lust for sex, but cannot fulfil my other dressing and so on. She even prays 5 times a day and reads Qur’an also. Will it be acceptable by Allah Ta’ala in this situation? Please help and also advise that what should i do?
- I am a highly educated boy, but whenever I see a madrasa I feel very emotional I get a feeling of helping them. I want to teach my cute little brothers and sisters. Please guide me I live in Mumbai. Please give any contact so that I can serve my community to the most, where I can teach. I live in Bandra, Mahim area.