1. What is the private part of a female that by looking at it hurmat can take place?
2. If a woman is wearing full clothes in a picture or in real life and someone unintentionally looks at her chest and lowers his gaze, and her cleavage is slightly shown, like a very small part of her cleavage, just few milimeters. Does this form part of a females body where hurmat can take place? Even if the person has no lust for her?
3. If a person has shaken hands with an old lady and he is 100 percent sure that there was no desire or lust at that time but he is having waswasa. Should he pay attention or disregard this thought?
1. By looking at the Farj-e-Dhaakhl i.e. the inner part of a woman’s front private part.
3. Don’t pay attention to this.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.