If a woman marries a man simply to use him by taking his money and then divorcing him, how would Allah judge this on the day of judgement?
Q: If a woman marries a man simply to use him by taking his money and then divorcing him, how would Allah judge this on the day of judgement?
A: A woman cannot issue a divorce.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
قال عليه الصلاة والسلام الطلاق بالرجال والعدة بالنساء (هداية 2/359)
Read these QA to learn more..
- In a Muslim community of Tamilnadu, a group of Muslim elders and religious leaders who adjudicate on matters like divorce, abuse and child custody. The group of Muslim elders and religious leaders have no legal authority but the community can force to accept there judgement. Meeting for judgement happens in mosque, where women are barred entry and cases are decided without there evidence being heard. Woman?s father or brothers represent own daughter or sister. If a woman do not agree with judgement, and go to Indian civil court or police then community go against her. My question is, in this situation what she should do? In the light of women?s right, which is in the Shariyat, not in the light of prestige of relatives, family or community? Q. 2 A woman of Tamilnadu is trying to build a mosque only for women i.e. in that mosque only woman can pray for Allah, and management of mosque will also remain in women?s hands. What says Shariyat about it?
- Narrated by ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ood (Radiyallahu Anhu) on the authority of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) (On the Day of Judgement) a man will come holding the hand of another man and say: O Lord! It is he who killed me. Allah will say: Why did you kill him? He will say: I killed him so that glory may be established for you. Allah will say: Indeed it. Then another will come taking hold of another fellow’s hand and say: It is he who killed me. Allah will ask him: Why did you kill him? He will say: I killed him so that glory may be established for so-and-so person. Allah will say: Indeed glory is not his. (So the killer will bear the sin). Please explain!
- A woman is granted a divorce in U.S court. Since the judge was not a Muslim man, is she divorced in the eyes of Allah?
- I saw a dream and I am really scared. Almost everyday I get these types of dreams. I saw an old woman praying on a prayer mat and asking for money. I went to give her money and she said that you are in pain right? I said yes, then she took a name of my uncle and said something. I asked her am I going to die? She said yes and that also in 2 days. I went home crying and I was sitting and making dua to Allah. The same woman came to me and I was crying and saying to her dua can change anything and she also starting making dua and I was looking at the sun it was full round and orange color and making dua the woman starting laughing.
- In present days many faqirs both male and female have developed the habit of begging and are doing so as a permanent job coming and asking for money in the form of sadqa, etc. few in the name of allah and few in the name of pious aulias.FEW oF These faqirs go door and door singing various songs songs depicting allah’s and some auliasa blessings. Many of these faqirs are well built and healthy yet they do not do work instead beg money. My question is what is the islamic law for these types of beggars or simply to whom thes money should be given , either to these weekly beggars or to the person who is really in need.? How to identify whomis really in need? Has allah given money to us to distribute it to these types of weekly beggars also? Please answer in the best possible form in the light of Qur’an and Hadees.
- I thought Muslims aren’t allowed to judge? In this site, it clearly says Imam Komeni was not a Muslim – why judge when Allah is the only one to judge?