Husband living in another country

Q: Is their any reward in this situation for the wife if her husband is living in another country. After marriage (arranged marriage with his own will) they lived together only for 10 days and then he left. Though he calls her daily but he does not speak. Only he asks what is happening there. Now wife is frustrated with this. He never shares his feelings emotions or anything else. Never say any loving and sympathetic word although she always used to express her feelings as she loves him a lot. If she ask anything about there that also he does not like. Then how she can talk to him? Because his incomplete paper wife did not get visa but for that also he never feels sorry. Wife is very disturbed and every moment has become very hard for her. Please help her what dua wazifa she should read.


A: We advise that you to speak to his parents or the senior people of his family (or the Ulama of your locality) and ask them to contact your husband and explain to him his marital obligations and responsibilities.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)