Husband corresponding via sms with a female colleague

Q: I have found some message on my husbands phone to another female colleague with whom he works with and I have confronted him about it and he confirms it is only friendly message and nothing attached to it.  Ever since I keep feeling suspicious about him and I just want to read his messages. I now don’t trust him anymore. How do I overcome this problem.  It is really disturbing me and I cannot concentrate on my salaah and it is making me so bitter towards him. I feel I am so sinful. Please help me and advise me how to overcome this situation.

A: Instead of prying into your husband’s life, it will be better if you be concerned about your relationship with Allah Ta’ala. It will be better if your husband is in contact with some pious aalim or burzuq, through which he will be able to reform his actions and inculcate the sunnah of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).

And Allah Ta’ala knows best.