Will a person qualify as a musaafir if he travels safar distance weekly from his home town?

Q: From last four years, every week Monday I travel from my native town to 150 KM for work (working in IT company) and I stay there till Friday evening, I stay with my friends in a rental house, then I return to my native town by Friday night, and I stay in my native town till Monday morning. My question is that while I stay in my working area (i.e. Monday morning to Friday evening) whether I have to shorten my prayer or I have to pray regularly (i.e. four rakaats)?

A: You will be a musaafir and hence, you will perform qasar Salaah.