We are expecting a baby in next couple of weeks and we have selected a few baby boy and girls names. Boy names: Arman, Adnan, Asim. Girl names: Asfiya, Lubna, Farah. Please let me know the meaning of these names, correct spelling and also suggest which is the best one. Also please share some best names that starts from A and S.

We are expecting a baby in next couple of weeks and we have selected a few baby boy and girls names.
Boy names: Arman, Adnan, Asim.
Girl names: Asfiya, Lubna, Farah.
Please let me know the meaning of these names, correct spelling and also suggest which is the best one. Also please share some best names that starts from A and S.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1834/1415/B=1433)

Choose any name from the names like Arman, Adnan and Asim in case it is a boy. All the three names are good. Keep the name Asiya or Farhana in case it is a girl. Do not keep the name Lubna.