Please answer my Question. (1) I ejaculate on bed in fasting, due to masturbation done by my wife. Does my fast break? If so, then what do I have to do? (2) If I ejaculate in fasting, due to masturbation done by my wife. Does her fast break? If so, then what shall she do? (3) Can I kiss, hug my wife during fasting? Please answer so we can observe the same during fasting.

Please answer my Question. (1) I ejaculate on bed in fasting, due to masturbation done by my wife. Does my fast break? If so, then what do I have to do?
(2) If I ejaculate in fasting, due to masturbation done by my wife. Does her fast break? If so, then what shall she do?
(3) Can I kiss, hug my wife during fasting? Please answer so we can observe the same during fasting.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1256/828/H=1433)

(1) If semen was discharged due to masturbation with lust then fast broke and its qaza shall be wajib. Kaffarah is not wajib in this case.
(2) If wife was also discharged due to this practice then her fast also broke and qaza shall be wajib.
(3) Yes, you can kiss and hug your wife provided you have control over yourself to an extent that you won’t reach to intercourse and neither shall discharge. And if you have no control over yourself rather you fear that you will do intercourse or discharge semen with lust then do not indulge in kissing and hugging.