Assalamu alaikum my question is about hot water chicken.The chicken is slaughted with knife by saying bismillah Allah hu akbar BUT then the whole chicken is put in to hot water then in feather peeling machine is it HALAL.jazakallah khair

assalamu alaikum my question is about hot water chicken.The chicken is slaughted with knife by saying bismillah allah hu akbar BUT then the whole chicken is put in to hot water then in feather peeling machine is it HALAL.jazakallah khair

Answer

(Fatwa: 190/31/TL=1431)

If chicken is put in hot water without taking out impurities inside its stomach to an extent that the impurities are absorbed in the meat, so the chicken turns impure (najis/napak). Therefore, the chicken should not be put in hot water without taking out the impurities.