About fast

I am 23 years old. I am regularly fasting in Ramadan from last 3 years before that I do not regularly fasted in Ramadan and I used to leave roza in Ramadan and sometimes I used to break fast as well before iftar intentionally. May Allah forgive me! Can you tell me how to make qadha for that either by keeping fast or by paying fitrana?

(Fatwa: 251/246/N=01/1435)

Make the qaza of all those fardh fasts which you have missed from the day you attained puberty. However, for the fasts of Ramadan which you broke without any Shariah excuse intentionally, kaffarah and qadha both are wajib. However, only one kaffarah is enough for all the fasts which you broke in a single Ramadan.
كذا فى الدر والرد (3:391 ط مكتبة زكريا ديوبند)
You should make the qadha along with the kaffarah according to each Ramadan within a few years in winter. May Allah give you courage and taufiq, amen!