What is the ruling on performing the funeral prayer at the grave of the deceased after burying him ?
- Written talaaq
- Can I simply respond to the adhan at once?
- Asalamualaykum Mufti Sahab, My father expired 11 years ago. My mother is alive and we in all are 3 sisters and 3 brothers. One brother is refusing to take any share in our fathers wealth. He says he does not want it. What do we do with it? Can he refuse it?
- Is it permissible to send or receive Quran translations by post?
- I performed umrah in the summer does that mean that it is fardh for me to perform Hajj by the f
- Re-marrying After One Divorce and Beyond Three Menstrual Periods
- Is machine cut chickens or other animal halal to eat?
How should the Zakah of cattle be calculated?
My wife performed Hajj at the age of twelve, is it sufficient, or is Hajj still due on her ?
What is the ruling of Sharia on using the orphan`s money to pay for his tuition at private school?
My brother engaged in a brawl with seven individuals, and died as a result. Prior to the fight, he had suffered a kidney failure and a heart clot. Moreover, he was a father of three. The question that arises here is that: are the individuals who led to the death of my brother obligated to pay the Diyah(Blood money) to his heirs, or not? May Allah reward you.
What is the Islamic ruling when a young woman relinquishes her right to inheritance through her guardian and is she permitted to reclaim that right?
What should a woman cover before her father-in-law? and what is the ruling on wearing trousers before her Mahrams(permanently unmarriageable men)?
Who should pay the Zakah(obligatory charity) from the orphan`s money?
Who has the right to child custody when final divorce takes place?
What should a person who was favored from Allah with a newborn, but couldn`t afford an Aqeeqah, do?