HAIZH (Madhhab e Shafi)

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.com
I married before 2 years yet I have not blessed with child. My wife is suffering with irregular period in past two years but now period is continuing more than one month so she cannot perform her namaz and tilawat. She is hafiz-e-quran. So please give correct solution to perform her namaz and tilawat, make dua for us.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 300/241/B=01/1435)

Now when the menses is coming timely from one month then she should not offer salah and do not recite the holy Quran during the menses. After it stops, she should offer salah and recite the holy Quran. The solution is to be in the state of purity.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive curated Islamic Q&A every week!

You have Successfully Subscribed!