1. May I ask is it necessary to have a court marriage if one is not required? I.e if the nationality of the man/wife is the same and nationality is to that of the country of which they will reside in.
2. What can one do to help speed the process of Marriage up even after talking to parents and families and no prefereble girl is found?
3. Can you clarify if the Husband and wife can see each other naked with open Satr and can they shower together in this status then would the Ghusl be counted?
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh
- It is not a requirement in Shariah to have the Islamic Marriage(Nikah) registered according to the law of the country.
- At times, it takes a while to find a suitable marriage partner. Remind your parents and family members to continue searching for a suitable marriage partner for you. You should also seek the help and assistance of your friend.
And Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah Source