What if a moist hand touches dry impurity?
Dear Maulana Sahib.
If a moist hand touches a dry impurity does the dry impurity transfer onto the hand?
—————– ————————- —————————-
Yes, the hand will become napaak and it will have to be washed.
Read these QA to learn more..
- If a person touches a pig on a dry spot, can he lick his hand later without washing it?
- if one item has a slight smell e.g. your hands when you put lotion on them. then if with your dry but moist hands you unitentionally touch an area of very miniscule impurity…then how do you decide whether or not your hands become napaak?
- Q: I am a very doubtful person and I keep doubting myself over impurity. I have a few questions please help me make my life easier on me.1. We take a shower in bathtub and during wudhu I wash my feet in there. On one side of the tub water collects and we have to drain it by pushing it with our feet towards the drain. So does my wudhu or ghusl qualify or do I have to wash then drain with feet and then wash again?2. While washing my hands some soap which I had put on my hand touched a part of my hair. From the shoulder as my hair was falling off the shoulder. Does my hand become impure if it touches the soap on my hand which I had applied?3. After Intimate relations between couples if after that you touch your phone or switch with that hand does it become impure. If impurity is dried off but hands are not washed and you touch it. Does it become impure if you touch other things? And if someone else touches the same things with wet hands, does that other person become impure?
- Is my Wudhu broken if my husband touches my hand or kisses me lightly?
- Q: I went to the toilet and I saw an impurity on the shower with which we do istinja. I did not have an option so I tried to avoid the impurity and used it as I was not clean and couldn’t get up. Though while cleaning my hand touched that area and some of it came on my hand. Avoiding everything I managed to clean myself and put the shower back. While putting the shower back a few drops of water from my hands usually fall on the floor. I’m not aware whether I stepped on those drops or not as I was cleaning the shower from the impurity. I then poured water on my feet I was wearing slippers and I poured water on my feet near the drain as there was no place to wash feet. I am not aware whether the water went till the base of my slipper to clean the water drops of that fell on the slipper base. I then stepped on the water left from the pouring and went out. I’m worried that what if I have spread impurity in the house by walking with those slippers as the dirt from the slipper like mud etc was still there and I’m not sure if the impure water drops have been cleaned or not. Is my house impure by stepping on the water near the drain from the pouring?
- Q: I have a problem with my stool passage. I don’t know how to explain it but it gives of fluids without me knowing it also makes my clothes moist. Its such a thin fluid that when it exits I don’t even feel it exiting. My inner garment is moist. I don’t know how to attain tahaarat with this fluid and how do I perform my salaah. This fluid has a stench of stool because of it exiting from that passage. After istinjaah I dry myself and rub my hand across I still smell that stench.