woman Archives - IslamQA

Find answers to your Islamic questions by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Unknowingly removing a fetus

Answered by Muftionline.co.za

Q: A few years ago a woman had problems with her menstruation and had alot of pain. She was 2 weeks overdue with her periods. She went to a gynecologist and he gave her some medication for the pain. She took it not knowing that the medication removed a lump of blood. It was the… read more »

Seeing discharge upon awakening

Answered by Muftionline.co.za

Q: If a woman who always suffers from vaginal discharge which is continuous throughout the day and night. Sometimes the discharge has a foul odor and it is thick white like leucorrhoea and sometimes the white discharge has mild odour or no odour. After waking up, if she finds the white discharge with a foul… read more »

Husband refusing to issue talaaq

Answered by Muftionline.co.za

Q: If a man is not willing to give talaq just to annoy a woman. What other ways can a woman take talaaq? A: She may refer to a Jamiat. And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.   Answered by: Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach) Source

Repeating a nikaah

Answered by Muftionline.co.za

Q: Can a person do nikah twice with the same woman. I am from Pakistan, residing in China. Can I do nikah with my fiance there and when I come back to Pakistan I do nikah again. Our parents are willing to our marriage. A: The nikaah does not have to be repeated. And if… read more »

Going to one’s brother for cupping

Answered by Muftionline.co.za

Q: My wife needs to do hijama (cupping) and her brother is doing hijama treatment. Can she do hijama by her brother? Is this allowed in Islam?  A: Yes, but it is better if a woman can administer this. And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.   Answered by: Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach) … read more »