I question Allah’s rulings. What should I do? (Hanbali Fiqh)

Answered according to Hanbali Fiqh by HanbaliDisciples.com
Q: Salam. I sometimes feel that my iman is really weak, I find myself questioning things which coincide with Allah’s rulings Astaghfirullah, and I know its wrong, thats its a huge sin and I do try to not think about those things at all. Should I just keep talking to Allah about it? I feel guilty.
A: wa alaykum salaam. The doubts you are having are incited by the accursed Shaytan. You should seek refuge with Allah whenever you begin to question His religion and pay such whispers no mind. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was reported by Imam Muslim to have said, “Men will continue to question one another till this is propounded: Allah created all things but who created Allah? He who found himself confronted with such a situation should say: I affirm my faith in Allah.” So affirm your faith in Allah and strengthen it with knowledge and righteous action. All the best.

This answer was collected from HanbaliDisciples.com. The questions have been answered by Imam John Starling.

Find more answers indexed from: HanbaliDisciples.com