and gud for me)
Assalaamu ‘Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh.
May Allaah Ta’aala bless you with the most compatible companion who will be a means of steadfastness on Deen for you, as well as a means of gaining closeness to Allaah and producing pious offspring. Ameen.
Here are some A’maal our pious predecessors have prescribed. Though these are not taken from the Hadeeth, they are tried and tested, and inspired to the Awliya of Allaah. Bear in mind that it is merely a manner of asking Allaah with the Barakah of specific verses of the Qur’aan. For the acceptance of du’a, it is necessary that one’s food, clothes etcetera are of Halaal nature. Along with that one should have full faith and conviction that Allaah will accept his plea.
1. After Esha Salaah. recite Durood Shareef 11 times, followed by “يا لطيف” (Ya Lateefu) 111 times, and again Durood Shareef 11 times. Thereafter make du’a to Allaah, inshaAllaah, Allaah will make matters easy for you. (Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Saahib, Khawaateen Ke Masaa’il aur unka Hal)
2. Write verses 131 and 132 of Surah Tahaa (Surah 20) and tie it on to your right upper arm. (A’maal-e-Qur’aani, Molana Ashraf Ali Thanvi)
3. Recite Surah al-Mumtahinah (Surah 60) once daily for 21 consecutive days, after Esha Salaah and blow on your forehead. (Qur’aani Mustajaab Du’aaein, Darul Uloom Kanthaariyah)
4. Recite verse 36 of Surah Yaseen (Suran 36) 121 times every night.
5. Recite “Rabbi innee limaa anzalta ilayya min kharin faqeer” (a part of verse 24 of Surah 28) 113 times, followed by the recitation of Surah ad-Dhuha (Surah 93) 3 times, from the first till the eleventh of every Islamic Month. Continue this for three months.
And Allaah Ta’aala knows best.