Everything happens with the will of Allah Ta’ala

Q: I am facing a lot of problems and troubles. Kindly suggest me a proper stone to wear.

A: Believing that one will benefit through any stone or any star is against the beliefs of Islam and this belief borders with shirk (polytheism). The belief of Islam is that everything happens with the will of Allah Ta’ala alone. Similarly the belief of Islam is that if Allah Ta’ala blesses someone with something, then nobody can prevent it and if Allah Ta’ala holds back something from someone, then nobody can give it to him. If one wishes that his problems be removed and that he be blessed with barakah in his life, then he should become obedient to Allah Ta’ala.