- I went to a car financer, he gave me the following break up; on road price 8,42,000rs loan amount 5,90,000 monthly instalments for 3 years 19,765. So ultimate price of vehicle will be 9,64,480rs, an excess of 1,21,540rs. If i keep all my instalments on time is this deal allowed, he says that he has calculated the above on a interest rate of 12%, but for me it is just extra profit for him helping me to but the car, regardless of what he calls it if I keep up the payments the deal will be exactly as mentioned and no change shall occur.
- What is meaning of first chapter/verse of qasida burdah, wording is as under. 1. Maula ya salle wassaleem daye man abdan, Allah habibika khairul khalke khullhi meen. Thanks
- My father gave some money to a broker for land so some how my father can’t get the land so the broker said that he will return the amount which he has took from us but after 1 year he gave some amount from the total amount. After that my father told him why don’t you return all my money but he said that he couldn’t give the full amount at once because he used the amount in his business. But he said (if we don’t demand it) he will return our money with interest of 2.5%. So my question is, is it permissible to take the extra 2.5%?
- Awrah of a daughter.
- The Ghusl of a Shahada DeathBelonging to the B-Type
- A ladys haidh had stopped for few months Now bleeding has started Day one little … for how long should she wait on day three
- Minimum of reciting the Qur’an for a Hafiz
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Becoming calm and composed
- Reciting surahs in the missed rakaats of salaah
- Interest transaction
- Shooting stars
- Virtues of Surah Qaaf