Being questioned on the day of Qiyaamah
Q: Many a time, when making tashkeel of people, we tell them, “How will we answer to Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) or Sahaba (Radiyallahu Anhum) on the Day of Qiyamah if we don’t go out in jamaat?” Or “What answer will we have for the non muslims on the Day of Qiyamah, when they come to us and say “You never brought the message to us’?” I was under the impression that we will only be questioned by Allah Ta’ala regarding life, youth, wealth and knowledge.
1) Are these statements made during tashkeel in keeping with the beliefs of the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama’ah regarding events that will occur on the Day Qiyamah?
2) Will there be other forums/gatherings where people will interact and converse amongst themselves? If so, pls provide proofs in English.
3) Should we continue giving this type of “targheeb” or refrain?
1. These types of statements should be avoided.
2. The Qur’aan Shareef speaks of the leaders and their following and how each one will throw the blame onto the other on the Day of Qiyaamah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.