Renting an office to a funeral parlour
Q: Is it permissable to rent a premises to a tenant who is going to use it as an office for a funeral parlour?
A: It is permissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Funeral Parlour as tenants
- Meri Baben talakshuda hai. Usko kisi ne ye rai di hai he beauty parlour ka course kar. Aur wo chahati hai ke beauty parlour ka course kare taki use kuch kamai ka jaria hasil ho. to kya usne beauty parlour ka course karna chahiye? Shariet main es tarah ki kamai jayez hai? Barae maherbani jawab de.
- Dear Mufti sab, salamalikum, kindly advise how to calculate zakat. my wife have gold jewellery more then 10tola (means more than nisaab) i purcahsed a small house (in her name, might use for residence or renting not decided yet) by taking loan from Bank with interest+from my office+personal loan. bank and office loan will be payable in 3 years, and personal loan in a year. i have one small piece of land empty (purpose of use not decided yet). no bank balance in view of above please answer the folling: 1. how to calculate zakat 2. i paid almost 20% interest to bank (how to repent, if it is not permissible) Awaits for your reply.
- I have a commercial office. A sports bar company has approached me to take my office on rent (Galaxy Entertainment Corporation Ltd – Mumbai ). The nature of their business is , they have big restaurants and other large spaces, in other areas outside my office premises, where people come to play different types of games and at the same time they relax and drink alcohol. Now the point is that they are not carrying out any of their business activities in my office such as playing of games or serving alcohol. They are just going to manage their accounts and administration in my office. My question is that is this rent that I shall receive – Halal or Haram. Please reply most urgently as I have to reply to them in 3 to 4 days.
- Renting out one’s premises to a beauty parlour
- I am working in Travel Agency in Mumbai as an Accountant.Alhamdulliah we have good practice of praying 3 times in the office premises by the grace of Almighty Allah.As masjid is far away from our office we only go for Jumma prayers and other prayers we pray in office with jamaat. My question is , I have my colleague in our office he often object me that whenever I do waju and after performing salaat I wear shocks and in that same waju I perform the next prayer also, but he says that if i am not doing waju i have to do maasa on shocks. Please guide me in the light of quran and hadith so I can correct myself. Thanks and regards!