Used water after bathing
Q: If I am napaak and I have a bath and the water that comes off me goes on the bath walls and outside on the floor, do I have to clean the bath and floor and then clean myself again?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Can we dilute Zam Zam water with normal tap water to make extra Zam Zam water? Can this be done on a continuous basis eg. you have a botlle of Zam Zam water and as it gets nearly empy you refill this with normal tap water. This is done over and over again.
- (1) If my hand is wet with water and I have held a najis clothe by that with wet hand will my hand also become najis. (2) If one has a women beauty parlor will her earning be halal? (3) If I am doing business of any halal thing example pens my manufacturing or investing cost is Rs 50. In which 25 rupees is haram and Rs 25 is halal and I am getting Rs 100 after selling in market, and earn the profit of Rs 50. Will my Rs 50 profit be halal? (4) Is listening to a song without music haram or with music or in both the conditions it is haram? (5) Is property dealing halal? My neighbour is doing property dealing. Can I take his food for eating? He is a Hindu. (6) If we are doing ghusl and when I put water mug on me the water passing from my body falls on bathroom floor and after falling on floor some water drops got in my bathing bucket from floor. Can that water be ok for ghusl? (7) My Quran alfaz is ok but many times when I pray namaz some alfaz do not come out properly due to little coughing problem. So will my salah be ok without repeating that alfaz during reading the Quran?
- assalamalaykum i am affected by black magic (sifli ilm) so what is the islamic way of treating sifli ilm,and please give me the address and name of the person who can treat it especially in hyderabad (india) . one amil is saying he will treat me by things like bathing in water of three rivers and by using head and legs of a goat etc… is it permisible in islam? is going to a certain place like “rehmatabad ” where there is dargah, and staying there and praying to allah to get cured (particularly in that place) allowed? please do reply soon.
- Assalmwalikum.Resp/ mufti sahab, I have a problem of dropping of preseminal fluid usually after urination or after bathing.So to overcome this problem i am placing tissue paper after bathing and after an hour i am removing it in order to avoid the falling of drop on my underwear.1]Here is it necessary to clean the private part(after removing the tissue paper.2] Whether iam correct?or if not suggest me.
- I wish to conform to the Sunnah of bathing while seated with a bucket full of water and jug, however, my mother says that I should not. She thinks that it is unnecessary to bathe in this way because she believes that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) would have stood and taken a shower if he were living now. What is your opinion on this matter? What shall I do?
- Water collecting in the tub while bathing