Q: Is using beer shampoo haram if it is not alcoholic?
A: Avoid using this type of shampoo.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I work in a gas station. They sell beer, wine, cigarettes etc. They make most of their money by selling gas. I work there as an assistant manager and usually work in the morning. In the morning they don’t really sell beer or wine but they do sell cigarettes. Since I work there as an assistant manager, I try my best to stay away from doing haram things there like standing on the register, filing up the beer cooler and many other haram, but I can’t stay away from them all the time. I prefer to do halal things there like cleaning, making coffee, filling up the non alcoholic beverages cooler, fixing candies etc. I also have to place grocery order twice a week there. I don’t make the order of beer or wine but making cigarette orders is part of job. Please help me. Is my job halal?
- Using shampoo in the ghusl
- Can we drink non-alcoholic beer? Non-alcoholic beer contains 0.5% alcohol but it does not intoxicate. A beer can never be alcohol free because there is not any process that can make a beer totally alcohol free.
- Q: I have 3 questions to the iftaa department. Please answer all questions in number form and with full explanation. Is it permissable for a muslim to sell beer powder? The names of the beer powder in question mnanti beer powder and kings brew beer powder. According to my little knowledge,these items can only be used to make beer and I have confirmed this with a lot of the black people. The company that is selling these products have ulema,huffaaz and many muslim staff who are trying to earn halaal rozi(income). What happens in the case where the muslim staff know its wrong and he does not inform his employers about it and turns a deaf ear over it? If he is working in the receiving or despatch,is it permissible for him to receive or dispatch these items? If for example the company says that the profits from selling these items are totally seperate from the other items and it is taken out and spent in different avenues,is it still permissible? The way I ook at it,it is like contamination. I would really appreciate a detailed explanation regarding this issue.
- Cobra Oil Shampoo
- Dear Muftisab, My friend is a namaazi but he drinks beer sometimes. I want to know as to how much time he should not pray if he drinks beer. Please note, that he is not in nasha if he drinks beer as he drinks very little of the same Regards!