Premature ejacuations

Q: Should a person suffering from premature ejacuation get married? Because he may not satisfy his wife. Is it unfair or ok with a wife though
he knows his problem?


A: He may notify his wife-to-be about his problem.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)