Q: Broiler chicken is halal or not?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/1657
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Is broiler chicken halal in Islam?
- After manually slaughtering a chicken, Muslims tend to pluck the chicken’s feathers but some put slaughtered chicken in hot water to remove the feathers mechanically. Is this procedure halal?
- I am working bachelor and I want to know that whether I can take the food described below or not. So, my question is that I use to take lunch in my office canteen. Most of the time, in canteen, they make chicken biryani, egg biryani and veg. biryani. Since I am not sure about the chicken is halal or haram. So, I just do not take it and finally I have only the option of other biryanies. Here the problem is that they use the same chicken curry made for Chicken biryani (I personally think so) in other two also. So my question is that can I take that veg./egg biryani or not. Here I want to add one more thing that I asked them about the chicken and they told that it is halal but my heart does not allow me to accept this because all of the canteen staff including contractor are non-muslim. I am eagerly waiting for your kind reply.
- Q: Through reliable sources I have come to know that broiler chicken is a cross breed of pig and hen. There are certain similarities in both of these like their meat is soft, both have common disease like swine flu and bird flu. Please let me known according to shariah is broiler chicken halal or haram?
- Asslamualaikum Mufti Sahib. I live at Malerkotla Punjab. My question is that is the KFC chicken is Halal Or Haram. When we go to purchase at KFC Ludhiana i ask about the Chicken. They answered me that the chicken is Halal. I saw some other Muslims are purchasing too. But i am in doubt because a person tell me that the KFC chicken is not Halal they use JHATKA chicken. So i want to know that what is the write answer .Can i eat or not. 2. My 2nd question is that i drink pork in my dreams in regular two days. I want to the meaning of this dream. Jazakallah
- Dear Janab, Assalamualaikum, As you aware that there is lot of resturant,hotels etc who served chiken & mutton dishes,claiming that they are using HALAL chicken or Mutton. Just take an example,,KFC is world famous reataurant,some branches in delhi & other metro cities,who usually serve chicken dishes,,once,I visited the restaurant in Cannaught Place. Before having some chicken item,I asked the manager about the chicken,what type of the chicken they are using in the restaurant ??? He confirmed me that we are using only HALAL chicken in their stores in india. & also got a certificate from Jama masjid stating that KFC use only HALAL chicken in their stores in india. Now,Some days back,I visited their UK site, i.e. http://www.kfc.co.uk/faqs.aspx ,,on this link,there is question that chicken used i KFC is HALAL or not…then answer as mentioned on site is (Unfortunately we currently do not use Halal chicken in any of our stores.). Janab,I want to confirm that how is to eat at KFC restaurant.is it ok ?? or we,muslim community, have to fully avoid these restaurants??