Husband cheating on wife

Q: If a husband cheats on his wife and has illegal relationships with other girls what should a wife do?


A: We advise that you refer this problem to a senior pious Aalim who deals with these types of marital issues. Preferably and Aalim who knows your husband and will be able to speak to him and apprise him of his marital obligations.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)