My boss is never satisfied
Q: My boss is very strange. For nothing he is angry and never satisfed. What wazifa should I recite so that he is satisfied with my work and so that he sees what I am doing? I am doing a lot of work which is not in my contract and I am not being paid enough for doing other peoples work.
A: Recite after your five daily Salaah the following dua: رَبِّ أِنِّي مَغْلُوبٌ فَانتَصِرْ “O Allah, I am completely helpless and overpowered, You help me and assist me (in my difficulty).”
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- In the first night I come to know that my wife had physical relation with anyone and she is not seemed ashamed for that.she was somewhat mentally abnormal also she lacks the qualities to be a faithful and good wife.Beside this I was not physically satisfied with her, but she was satisfied with me. Are these grounds are well enough to give her divorce?
- My boss is very injustice.He give preferences to my juniors and ignores me. Please guide me and tell some dua that my boss does not misbehave with me.
- Yesterday I saw a dream about my boss. Me, my boss and another person were travelling in a car. I was sitting at the back of the car. I had a digital tasbi with me and I started reading kalima tayyibah on that loudly, so that person was asking me what I was reading , I said I am reading kalima and then after some time, I saw my boss sitting beside me very close in the back seat. He saw that I was holding digital tasbi and reading kalima. He questioned me. I said we should read kalima tayyeb. Can you please tell me tabeer of this dream? In real life my boss is giving me more responsibilities nowadays.
- I searched for this dream before asking it, but was unable to find it. I saw this dream almost an hour before Fajar Namaz. I saw that My boss from head office comes to our branch office and gives order to move things from branch office to company warehouse in different city and dont even tells me or ask me that these things are required or not, after that he is talking to me in good mood and asking questions about business and while he is asking questions he is rubbing his toes on my face, and I’m replying his questions. later it is Namaz time (Not Fajar) and Me, My boss and his younger brother (he also works in the same company) leaves for Namaz (i dont know what namaz it was) and there are two Masjids, we dont go the near by masjid (that is in fornt of the office) but go to a Masjid that is on the back of the office. We all start making wudu and after that I cant see my boss but only his brother is their with me. at this point I woke up. Please advise what this Dream Means, as I’m facing problems in my office since my boss brother has started working in this company and I really want to switch my company. JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR
- My boss is a Saudi person. Some 17 years ago, he wrote nasty and annoymous letters against his deputy and circulated widely. The management took serious not, and even though they knew that my boss was the mischievous person sending that letters, they could not take any action, because he being a Saudi and more they did not have any evidence. I as his direct subordinate was asked by the managment to give evidence against my boss that he was the culprit. I knew he was. My boss pleaded not to give anything in writing and that he would get me back, even if I am deported. As a loyal subordinate, I did not give anything in writing, the result, that I and my family underwent lot of humilation, mental and physical torture, agony, persecution, harrassment. Even our dues of 10 years of service was not given. More inhuman was that my three months seriouly handicapped child was not allowed to get medical treatment. All knew that we were innocents, and were sufferring for the acts of my boss. Finally, tired of all the persecution, we adopted to get deported. After my return, my boss is avoided recalling me or helping us getting us justice for all the wrong done and giving us our rightful compensation for the sufferrings and illegal termination. When I call the boss, he gives false promises and avoids my calls. This is nothing but betrayal. Instead of being rewarded,my boss is resorting to these tactics. I and my wife have been writing, appealing to all those who matters, but no one is responsing. All this in a country, which is ruled in the name of Allah, of which the Holy…
- I’m working in a government institution. I’ve to go out to different places for field work frequently, for which i’m entitled to get financial amounts in the form of TA/DA from the government. There is a fixed amount per day. Recently i went for a field work that was officially designated to be carried out in 15 days. But me and my boss had the full knowledge that the work requires not more than 4 or 5 days. And, as expected, i completed it in 5 days. Rest of the time i spent at my home. Now, because of some official formalities, i’ve to claim the TA/DA for the whole 15 days period (there is no provision to take only 2 or 3 days allowance). I would like to know whether it will be halal for me to take the allowance for the whole duration since it has been approved by my boss, or will it be haram since i was really not on government duty on the rest of days.