1. Does clear discharge break your wudhu?
2. Whilst performing my salaah I discharged a clear discharge, does this mean my salaah is broken? Does this mean that I have to break my salaah and perform a new wudhu?
3. If I find out that I discharged after I have already completed my salaah, do I have to perform my salaah again?
4. If I have been discharging a clear discharge a lot the entire day, do I have to still continously perform a new wudhu everytime?
3. If the discharge came out during the salaah, your wudu will break. You will have to wash that area, make the wudu and repeat your salaah.
4. If the discharge comes out all the time and it is not possible for you to perform the salaah without discharge coming out, then you will be a mazoor and the laws of a mazoor will apply to you. For further details regarding a mazoor refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/13495
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)