Mani coming out while making ghusal

Q: I have a problem of urine drops coming out of my body after urination. Similarly when ghusal is farz on me after dream at night and I am in shower doing ghusal, many drops of mazi or mani come out of my body, even during ghusal. What shall I do in such a situation? Shall I repeat my ghusal right from the start or continue doing it and finish it? 

A: If you had urinated or took approximately forty steps before taking the ghusl then you should continue with the ghusl and wash off the impurity. You will only need to renew your wudhu.